Petro Zillia's Spring 2008 line sheet explaining all the runway looks also included a fun little bit about life in LA; the list was deemed "10 Ways you Know You're SO LA." It kept me entertained before the show began and made me realize that I'm so not LA (out of 30 possibilities, I only semi-identified with a few). We thought it would be fun to share so you can figure out if you're SO LA.
You know you're SO LA...
- If you check on wireimage what you wore out last night
- If you think the paparazzi are after you
- If you have an agent, manager, publicist, personal assistant and a stylist
- If your dog can fit in your purse
- If you have a Blackberry, an iphone and a cell phone
To see more, read more
- If you drive to work and live a block away
- If your last acting job was starring in your own sex tape
- If you're sober and hung-over
- If your hair grows ten inches in an afternoon
- If you study Scientology and Kabbalah