Here's what the industry fixture has been up to this Fashion Week.
Thanks to one big endorsement from Burberry's Fall 2014 show.
- Kendall Jenner sat next to Anna Wintour during Fashion Week — People StyleWatch
- J.Crew will open in Hong Kong — WWD
- Bill Cunningham's take on the Fall 2014 collections — The New York Times
- Alexander McQueen has responded to an intern-centric lawsuit — Vogue UK
- The color that has followed Comme des Garcons through its history — AnotherMag
- Will this publication help independent bloggers? — The Cut
- Why people look displeased at NYFW — HuffPost Style
- An engagement ring of a different color — Lucky
- What Joe Zee isn't ashamed of — Racked
Take a look at the runway shoes currently walking the catwalk at London Fashion Week.
His Fall 2014 collection had unexpected pops of bright color.