Their gift? Doing the label justice on the red carpet.
See why the designer's a hit, collection after collection.
See the details on where to shop and re-create her entire outfit.
- This looks like far too much fun — Racked
- A model's experience in Turkey — The Daily Beast
- It's official: we've got one stylish first lady — Lucky
- Preen now has a children's line! — Vogue UK
- The Grammy moments we're happy to relive — InStyle
- The state of runway diversity — Fashionista
- The latest editorial to spark outrage — The Cut
- Here are the potential side effects of Spanx — HuffPost Style
- Matthew McConaughey loves himself a bold blazer — People StyleWatch
But don't worry — we'll show you how to keep that from happening.
And we've got the street style to prove it.
- Raf Simons sat a group of students in the front row of Dior yesterday — Telegraph
- Here's the latest editorial to spark outrage — HuffPost Style
- Thinking about getting a Louis Vuitton Speedy? — Purseblog
- This is how Target was hacked — Racked
- Is this fashion or is this art? Or neither? — BuzzFeed
- Shoes from the late 19th century are making a comeback — Style.com
- Madeline Weeks gives her rundown of the men's shows — BoF
- It's time to bring back '60s fashion — Lucky
- Coach has just won a counterfeit lawsuit worth $5.5 million — Vogue UK
Knee pads and elbow pads and sneakers, oh my!