Did she bring it, or did she bring it?
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler may be friends, but they will have to duke it out in this poll.
- Grab a bed sheet and a seat belt! — Fashionista
- Now there's a security breach at Neiman, too — Racked
- What Gareth Pugh received for Christmas — AnOther Mag
- Prada denies that it is being investigated by tax authorities — Vogue UK
- Honorable mention to this model-centric Golden Globes joke — Telegraph
- Will you indulge in this celeb-approved trend? — The Cut
- Did you all know how stylish Amelia Earhart was? — HuffPost Style
- It's hard not to love the latest Moschino line — Lucky
- How New York's style set beat the polar vortex — NYTimes
Celeb-tested ways to bundle from Monday to Sunday.
See what the stars chose to wear out and about right after this year's Golden Globes.
Because we know that the real fun doesn't begin until the after party.
Paula Patton's dress isn't for the minimalist.
It's the red carpet trend you can wear with your t-shirt.