The Outnet has just launched an Erdem boutique featuring some pieces from its Fall 2012 line, with many of the garments patterned in bold florals. Among the pieces on offer? A white sundress adorned with purple and pink blooms, a pair of shorts perfect for those balmy Summer days, and a trench coat whose painterly flowers inspire notions of abstract expressionism. And the best part? The prices are slashed up to 65 percent. Look for the collection online, but until then, here's a look at our favorite pieces on sale.
Need a stylish way to store all of your earrings? We'll we've got the perfect solution. Transform a frame that matches the aesthetic of your room into an earring holder in just a few simple steps by adding a little wire netting. Trust us, you will love the result!
Swimsuit shopping is a unique battle for anyone, especially if you're self-conscious about being smaller up top. Arm yourself with tricks, and you'll be able to stroll seaside with confidence.
- Flaunt what you have, and fake what you don't. If you're looking to create more cleavage, opt for an underwire bra top (or padding). A structured top will shape what you have, while padded cups can actively fake more if that's the look you're after.
- Distract, distract, distract. Ruffles, bold prints, and splashes of color are all far busier than a simple, solid suit, and can claim an onlooker's attention.
- Embrace what you can wear. Tiny tops and unique shapes are cute, but often spell disaster for women with larger chests. Trendy styles are easy to conquer when support isn't mandatory, so go ahead and play around with fun cuts.
Now that you're up to speed, just click through to shop 10 of the cutest suits for small-busted beach babes.
Have no fear, the Complete Gift Guide for the season is here! Not only does Coach have luxurious gifts for everyone at every price, they've impeccably curated them into one must-see, must-shop online resource, featuring sections such The Holiday It List (with edited gift lists from tastemakers like supermodel Karlie Kloss) and The Best of the Best (with the brand's all-out fave picks for him, her, and you).
As if you weren't already feeling like the most sophisticated shopper ever, Coach also offers Holiday at Your Service, an extensive list of five-star services like free shipping, free gift boxes, free monograms, and more!
Visit Coach.com to view the Complete Gift Guide for yourself, and check out this slideshow now for peek at what we're most excited to give — and get!
Reese Witherspoon took full advantage of the LA heat by working a pair of khaki shorts. While we love that she put her svelte legs on display, we're more smitten with her fabulous add-ons. The actress smartly jazzed up her simple shorts with a blue printed blouse, then accessorized amply. She threw on a chain necklace, a gold cuff, brown sunglasses, these Pedro Garcia python-print sandals ($248, originally $495), and a creamy bag. We encourage you to do the same with your own pair of shorts. To get Reese's head-to-toe look, shop similar pieces — including her exact sandals — below.
While cruising the images that have started flooding in from the Paris Haute Couture Fall 2013 shows, one in particular jumped out at us: this super sexy lace-up that walked the runway at Giambattista Valli.
It's chic enough for your next big meeting at work, and sexy enough to wow those worth wowing. And does the style look familiar to you, too? We're not surprised — we gushed over it as a shopping target not so long ago. Shop more of our favorites below.
Even if you're not tuned in to what's been happening on the runways at the Menswear Collections in Paris, Milan, and London, you can certainly garner a little styling fodder from the showgoers. Looking to this street-style set could supply a totally fresh dress code — one that relies heavily on borrowing from the boys, bold accessories, and a very chic, albeit easy, Summer dress code. Click through to see how the women and very dapper gentlemen are outfitting smart layers, vintage-inspired dresses, and sharp suits right now.
— Additional reporting by Leah Melby
Kate Mara is sitting down, standing up, and sprawling out with Elle. In the July issue shoot, just released this morning, the House of Cards star opens up about career and family — namely the other Mara, Rooney.
When asked what it's like to be the older sister of an Oscar nominee, she answers, "People want it to be much more complicated than it is. Family is family, a career is a career." She adds, "We're both more concerned with beating ourselves up than competing with each other." Scroll down to see more photos and read more quotes from the feature.
More images from Kate's photo shoot,
- "I admired how she managed to make ambition attractive. She just has a very winning way and great charm in the way that she couches her ambitions," describes Kate's House of Cards director, David Fincher.
- Kevin Spacey's a fan! "I find she's a formidable actress of immense power — and brilliantly funny," he says.
- "We both plan on acting for a really long time," Kate tells Elle of her career and Rooney's.
- "There is a real effort to give the women in this show something substantial," explains Spacey. "They're not window dressing"
- "When I described the character, Rooney laughed and told me, 'You're going to end up casting my sister,'" Fincher recounts.
Don't call it a comeback — Sandra Bullock never really left — though her most recent role on the big screen is also marked by a series of sizzling red carpet appearances that have us tuning in to every stop on The Heat's promo tour. We've never seen Sandra embrace the bells and whistles of event dressing — she's most often spotted in denim while running errands with son Louis in her arms — but there's something about her recent lineup of ensembles that's turning heads.
First she wowed in a range of sexy all-black looks, like body-skimming leather and a breezy Victoria Beckham maxi, and some serious statement heels to finish every look. Most recently, the actress made a stop in Sydney — and this time opted for a bold cobalt color by day and a sexier Summer-perfect mini by night — and it's all inside. Just click through for a little lesson in bringing heat, Sandra style.