- Jennifer Lawrence might be about to sign a multimillion-dollar deal — Page Six
- Why you should know the name Stella Jean — Telegraph
- Dance costumes designed by Yigal Azrouël — Style.com
- Are Anne Hathaway and Rachel Zoe done? — The Cut
- Is this the first fashion Instagram party ever? — Racked
- What it's like to assist an editor in chief of a glossy — Daily Front Row
- Celebrity dressing proves to be crucial for emerging designers — BoF
- Examining a special set of show notes — AnOther Mag
- Want to hear Mickey Drexler talk? — The New School
This is how a grown woman does evening dressing.
See how his designs have evolved since the Fall 2004 runway.
No word yet on what they changed into for the hotel lobby.
The heels on the red carpet could give the gowns a run for their money.
Go ahead and dress like a dude (a dapper dude, that is).
Make your vote count.