There were four, if you were keeping track.
We'd like to extend a big "welcome back!" to an old style favorite.
As if she needed an excuse.
Look behind you, Kate!
- Oh no! Are Anne Hathaway and Rachel Zoe parting ways? — HuffPost Style
- Why are you looking so angry, Arizona Muse? — The Fashion Spot
- The best Instagrams from the Grammys — InStyle
- Burberry addresses claims of toxic chemicals in childrenswear — Racked
- Jennifer Lawrence might have a multimillion-dollar Dior deal — Fashionista
- Can you imagine wearing all of this jewelry? — People StyleWatch
- Why we want to copy Liu Wen's style — Lucky
- The most awkward moments from the Grammys red carpet — The Cut
- What it takes to become a couture designer — The Daily Beast
- Jennifer Lawrence might be about to sign a multimillion-dollar deal — Page Six
- Why you should know the name Stella Jean — Telegraph
- Dance costumes designed by Yigal Azrouël — Style.com
- Are Anne Hathaway and Rachel Zoe done? — The Cut
- Is this the first fashion Instagram party ever? — Racked
- What it's like to assist an editor in chief of a glossy — Daily Front Row
- Celebrity dressing proves to be crucial for emerging designers — BoF
- Examining a special set of show notes — AnOther Mag
- Want to hear Mickey Drexler talk? — The New School
This is how a grown woman does evening dressing.
See how his designs have evolved since the Fall 2004 runway.
No word yet on what they changed into for the hotel lobby.