'Tis the season of alfresco dining, so why not pick a scenic spot for your next meal? We've taken the guesswork out of planning the perfect picnic with easy-to-pack pieces that are just as chic as they are convenient. Keep reading to see the products we'll be using all Summer long!
When it comes to the glamour at the Cannes Film Festival, even the supporting details are on a grander scale. For every ensemble that hits the red carpet, we'd be remiss not to take a closer look at the sparkling jewelry, sleek clutches, and sky-high heels that accompany every gorgeous gown — without these decadent little details, no celebrity arrival would be complete. Just click through to get up close and personal with Chopard, Jimmy Choo, Chanel, and the rest of the luxe lineup of bags, baubles, and heels to hit Cannes.
— Additional reporting by Jennifer Michalski
Got a girl grad in your life? We know what to get her! Go for something that will make her feel pampered, organized, and a little more grown up. Whether she's in the process of job hunting or settling into her first apartment, these gifts will help her celebrate this new chapter of her life in style.
She'll need stationery on hand for grad gift thank-you notes and job interviews, so treat her to a personalized stationery set from iomoi. With over 100 styles to choose from, ranging from preppy to bohemian, you're bound to find something she'll love.
Self-Inking Personalized Stamp
If she's already settled into a new place, throw in a self-inking personalized stamp. It beats having to handwrite a return address and even makes bill paying cute! Similar versions are offered at Dabney Lee.
These Kaleido Trays not only look really cool, but also save space. She can use them separately or stack them together for a colorful focal point in any room.
It's time for her to ditch her ill-fitting dorm sheets and indulge in a quality option like this Serena + Lily Kite Sheet Set. Since other layers of bedding mainly cover sheets, look for options with pretty colors and interesting patterns that feel a bit more special than a plain white set.
Thanks to Serena & Lily, there's a new reason to visit the Hamptons this Summer. The coveted lifestyle brand is launching their first brick and mortar store this weekend! The new shop will be stocked with Serena & Lily's usual home offerings, and then some. Fashion enthusiasts will make a beeline for the women's accessories while moms will be happy to have an entire KIDSHOP at their fingertips. The most exciting element of the new space though might just be the seasonal, store-only loot from the brand's new Serena & Lily Beach Market line. Think limited edition surfboards and carefully curated vintage finds.
For those who can't steal away to the Hamptons, keep reading to see our top picks from Serena & Lily's new Summer collection — all available online!
Source: Instagram User serenadugan
It's not always easy to commit to color, but with these bright orange accents, you can bring the bright, summery shade to your space in a more subtle way. With items for your bedroom, living room, and kitchen, we're sharing a range of stylish picks that are perfect for the sunny season. Take a look at these fun, sophisticated finds for a pop of orange that works for you!
- Metal side table ($149): With a sleek, sculptural shape and an orange finish, this table will give your space an eclectic feel.
- Patterned pouf ($155): Perfect for an extra seat or footstool, this bright orange pouf is a versatile, go-anywhere piece.
- Double gourd lamp ($315): With an orange glazed finish, this retro-inspired lamp will carry some personality into any room.
- Monogram jewelry box ($78): Bring a bold, personalized touch to your bedroom with C. Wonder's brightly colored jewelry box.
- Heart pillow ($48): Add some fun and whimsy to your living room with this heart-embellished throw pillow.
- Tray ($25): For your living room, bedroom, or bar cart, this mango-colored tray features a shiny finish for a touch of glamour.
- Side table ($1,200): Jonathan Adler's orange leather side table features cool contrast stitching and glamorous gold accents.
- Kaleidoscope wastebasket ($69): Pink and orange make a fun, summery pair on this pretty patterned wastebasket.
For thoughtful, practical gifts the groom will love (and actually use), consider these handsome home accents and accessories. Whether he's a whiskey drinker, a sports fanatic, or a practical businessman, we've rounded up a variety of sophisticated gifts he's sure to appreciate. With items for his desk, the kitchen, and the living room, here are 10 unique gifts to buy for the groom!
Whether you're planning a major renovation or just want to introduce a bit of luxury to your kitchen and bathroom design, we can help. After checking out the latest at the 2013 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show in New Orleans, it seems the hottest doodads are a hybrid of futuristic technology, smart sustainability, and gallery-worthy design. Keep reading to see the seven new items for kitchens and bathrooms we want now!
All it takes is one bold cuff to shine bright this season, and the newest installments from jewelry extraordinaires like Kelly Wearstler, Tom Binns, and Alexis Bittar are begging to be worn with all of your little white dresses. Make a minimal and modern statement with solid structures or make an exotic statement with a rhinestone-embellished beauty. Intrigued? Shop our editors' 36 favorites.
If you're like us, then you're probably counting down the days until Memorial Day Weekend, making a mental checklist of everything you need (and want) for an epic three-day stretch. Good news: we've done the work for you. If your forecast for fun includes eating, drinking, or lounging, then we have just the things you'll need to make sure it's done in style.
- Blue Glass Yorkshire Dispenser ($20): Fill this mason-jar-inspired dispenser with fresh lemonade.
- Pink Ikat Cocktail Napkins ($12): Replace paper with vibrant cloth versions you'll use all Summer long.
- Orange Hammock ($80): Lacey, scalloped sides elevate this backyard staple.
- Pineapple Drink Stirrer Set ($38): Keep these on hand for guests who prefer spiked lemonade.
- Aqua Pacific Tumblers ($6 for two): These acrylic glasses are good enough to set the table with but can be taken on picnics too.
- Mirage Ice Bucket ($58): Keep drinks cool with this groovy ice vessel.
- Bullhorn Speaker ($10): For no-hassel poolside tunes, attach one of these to your cell phone.
- Hot-Pot BBQ ($124): An herb planter and a portable grill in one? We're sold!
- Outdoor Pagoda Umbrella ($495): Channel Palm Beach in the '60s with this striped umbrella.
- Tavira Melamine Plate ($6): We love the hand-painted feel of these outdoor-friendly plates.