>> Sarah Burton's Fall 2011 Alexander McQueen  collection was inspired by  "The Ice Queen and her court," a theme that easily feeds into all the rumors  that soon-to-be Princess Kate Middleton has chosen Burton to do her wedding dress. Particularly when the collection includes a small selection of decadent white gowns — which by the finale, had the fashion flock convinced that British designer Burton should be doing Middleton's gown (if she's not already). A selection of their post-show tweets:
- Telegraph UK's Hilary Alexander : "Alexander McQueen.. Fit for.a Queen!"
- Fashion Television's Jeanne Beker : "Seems that everyone here is convinced Kate Middleton's choice SHOULD be McQueen!!"
- Elle's Joe Zee : "Kate Middleton, I love you but if you don't have Sarah Burton design your wedding dress, you're making a big mistake. HUGE."
- Style.com's Meenal Mistry : "Honestly, I don't really understand why Sarah Burton at McQueen making Kate Middleton's dress isn't a foregone conclusion."
- Elle UK : "Phenomenal McQueen show! Those final looks will do nothing to dispel the Kate bridal rumours..."
- InStyle's Ariel Foxman : "Stunning at McQueen. Preview of Kate's big day dress?"
- Elle's Anne Slowey : "LIFT OFF AT McQUEEN!!!! Kate Middleton: HELLOOOOO!!!!"
- Observer UK's Helen Seamons : "McQueen - Just incredible. If Kate Middleton is wearing them she is a very lucky girl &if she isn't she should be"