From who's hosting to who's nominated for the prestigious Womenswear Designer of the Year, to the latest list of presenters, keep checking back for frequent updates. For now, see the 2013 CFDA Fashion Awards rundown below.
How to Tune In: The 2013 CFDA Fashion Awards will stream exclusively on Style.com on Tuesday, June 4 at 10 a.m. ET/ 7 a.m. PT.
The Red Carpet Host: Model Kiara Kabukuru
The Ceremony Host: Andy Cohen
Where: Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center, New York City
When: Monday, June 3, 2013Who's Presenting:
- Hillary Clinton will present the Founder's Award in Honor of Eleanor Lambert to Oscar de la Renta. (Rumor has it the pair will also be attending Henry Kissinger's 90th birthday party this evening, which means they'll be ducking out of the ceremony early. Clinton was scheduled to present last but traded places with Vera Wang, who was slated to receive her Lifetime Achievement award first.)
- Ralph Lauren will present the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award to Vera Wang. (Fun fact: Wang worked at Ralph Lauren as the design director for accessories for two years, starting in 1987.)
- Jessica Chastain will present the International Award to Riccardo Tisci.
- Linda Evangelista will present the Media Award in Honor of Eugenia Sheppard to Tim Blanks.
- Kerry Washington will present the Womenswear Designer of the Year award.
- Hailee Steinfeld and Douglas Booth, costars in Swarovski Entertainment Ltd.'s first film, Romeo & Juliet, will present all three Swarovski awards.
According to Fashionista, these presenters have also been confirmed:
- Ethan Hawke will present the Board of Directors' Tribute to Colleen Atwood, American costume designer.
- Dan Stevens, formerly of Downton Abbey, will present the Menswear Designer of the Year award.
- Rose Byrne will present the Accessory Designer of the Year award.
- Womenswear Designer of the Year: Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler, Marc Jacobs, and Alexander Wang.
- Menswear Designer of the Year: Thom Browne, Michael Bastian, and Steven Cox and Daniel Silver of Duckie Brown.
- Accessory Designer of the Year: Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler, Alexander Wang, and Phillip Lim.
- Swarovski Award For Womenswear: Shane Gabier and Christopher Peters of Creatures of the Wind, Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty of SUNO, and Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs of Cushnie et Ochs.
- Swarovski Award For Menswear: Tim Coppens, Todd Snyder, and Public School's Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne.
- Swarovski Award For Accessory Design: Jennifer Meyer, Pamela Love, and Irene Neuwirth.
Who's Being Honored:
- The Founder's Award in Honor of Eleanor Lambert: Oscar de la Renta
- Board of Directors' Tribute: Colleen Atwood, American costume designer
- Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Vera Wang
- International Award: Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy
- The Media Award in Honor of Eugenia Sheppard: Tim Blanks
Who Else Is Attending:
- Rooney and Kate Mara
- Miranda Kerr will attend with Stuart Weitzman, and will also be wearing a pair of Stuart Weitzman heels.
- Ireland Baldwin will attend with David Meister, wearing a custom David Meister Signature gown.
- Elizabeth Olsen
- Mary-Kate Olsen
- Sofia Vergara
- Joan Smalls
- Michael Kors
- Tobey Maguire
- Karlie Kloss
- Donna Karan
- Olivier Theyskens
- Georgina Chapman
- Adriana Lima
- Juliette Lewis
- Marina Abramovic
- Greta Gerwig
- Cody Horn
- Candice Swanepoel
- Stella Tennant
- Carolina Herrera
- Francisco Costa
- Jessica Stam
- Roberto Bolle
- Kembra Pfahler
- Wyclef Jean
- Maxwell Osborne, of Public School, will walk the red carpet with LCD Soundsystem's James Murphy.
From the Design Front: Tony-nominated scenic designer Scott Pask has redesigned the Swarovski crystal-covered stage podium by drawing inspiration from London duo Fredrikson Stallard's Iris design for the Swarovski Crystal Palace.
In the Goody Bag: The 2013 CFDA Fashion Awards Journal, a 150-page tome, will be given to each attendee on Monday night. The journal, which was art directed by Trey Laird and shot by Peter Lindbergh, catalogs some of the most prominent names and iconic faces in American fashion.
The Special Guest: Cassandra Neely, a sophomore fashion merchandising student at Kent State University, was chosen as the winner of the #CFDAReady Instagram contest for three photos she submitted featuring the work of CFDA member designers. Her prize is a VIP seat at the CFDA Awards on Monday, where she'll be a guest of Lexus, one of the evening's sponsors.