Cacharel Fall 2012 was a feminine ode to the idea of flight, complete with chic flight suits, aviator caps, necklaces that looked like they had been cut from a plane's wing, and a color palette that reminded one of blue skies and clouds. No surprise, then, to hear the inspiration was none other than Amelia Earhart. The contemporary line is beloved for its effortless take on feminine dressing, and this season proved no exception, with plenty of soft dresses and skirts, knit sweaters, and belted coats.
- Trends: jumpsuits, graphic patterns, 20s, aviation.
- Colors: baby blue, red, salmon, slate, gray, yellow.
- Key Look: the jumpsuits, knit sweaters.
- Accessories: aviator caps, red platforms.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls with feminine taste, think Jessica Alba and Kirsten Dunst.