There are some gifts so good, you just can't go wrong with them . . . and they'll work no matter who you're shopping for. Classic, timeless presents are often the most practical — the ones that the recipient will love, wear, and use for years to come. From a beloved brand of ballet flats to the top trench in the game, these are the gifts any girl would want.
Shop the products here.
- Burberry Brit Trench Coat  ($1,506): The most classic topper around, a trench coat works every season but Summer.
- Tiffany & Co. Solitaire Diamond Earrings  ($1,025): It's quite possible you'll never find a woman who won't shriek over anything wrapped in Tiffany blue. The diamond earrings? Just the icing on the cake.
- Chanel Bag  (price on request): If you asked any woman what bag she'd carry if the sky was the limit, we guarantee she'd utter Chanel. The house's most classic styles are still tops (and beloved by any age group).
- Kate Spade New York Watch  ($225): Watch trends may come and go, but a round-face ticker with a slightly thicker than average band is forever.
- J Brand Skinny Jeans  ($218): This label has cemented its status as a luxe denim of choice. Heck, even Kate Middleton wears them .
- Christian Louboutin Pigalle Pumps  ($625): Women 'round the world covet red soles. Whether your giftee already counts a few pairs in her closet or is just starting off, a basic black pump should be well received.
- Saint James Striped T-Shirt  ($137): Striped tees might be a dime a dozen, but why not go to the source of the matter? The brand name comes from the town where weavers got their yarn to make the original Breton tops.
- Rick Owens Leather Jacket  ($2,575): The leather jacket is the stylish girl's blazer, and no one's better at it than Rick Owens .
- Salvatore Ferragamo Varina Flats  ($450): Before Tory Burch 's Reva, these were the flats du jour. Invest in these beauties — they've stood the test of time.
- Bottega Veneta Clutch  ($1,450): A lifetime of formal events is taken care of with a single minaudière. This sleekly woven statement carryall can make an outfit.
- Equipment Cashmere Sweater  ($270): No closet can be too stocked with cashmere. If you're gifting one, pick a neutral color that'll work with everything.
- Repetto Leather Ballet Slippers  ($295): There's no name more famous than Repetto  when it comes to ballet flats. Women used to flock to the Paris store; now you can just order a pair online.
- Hunter Boots Rain Boots  ($150): A fashion gift that's also practical? Not impossible! Hunter galoshes are ready for the elements but still coveted by the style set.
- Coach Legacy Leather Wallet  ($198): Help someone get organized chicly with a buttery leather wallet.