Most long, lazy Summer days spent lounging poolside can turn into spontaneous exploits come sundown. So this week, we're looking to make the ultimate transition — taking our daytime, beach-chic ensemble straight into evening dinner and dancing. Whether it's elevating a printed maxi dress with sky-high heels and chunky jewelry, or simply adding sophistication to a basic pair of shorts, there are a multitude of ways to take your daytime look to new heights for night. Ready for the challenge?
1. Go to ShopStyle, and sign up for a free account. If you already have a PopSugar account then there's no need to sign up.
2. Shop away. Hover over the item you want and click "Favorite," so it goes into your Stylebook.
3. Ready to style? Go to your Stylebook and click "Create a Look." Drag and drop the pieces you want. Make it look pretty.
4. Save it, then click "Share Look," then "Blog It."
5. Copy the code provided at the bottom of the page and paste it into a "New Post" while in raw HTML mode, not rich text, in the Fab Stylist of the Week group. Include the name of the challenge in your post's title so we can see it.