With Spring ready-to-wear in the bag, designers are conjuring up their Spring ad campaigns, placing the hottest of the hot with the most stylish shutterbugs. Thus far, we know Lara Stone will star in Louis Vuitton's ads, while Daisy Lowe will shine for its swimwear line. In Versace land, Donatella has chosen Fabcon Georgia May Jagger to be photographed by Mario Testino. On the celebrity front, Madonna was snatched up by Dolce & Gabbana — we're hoping she won't look as photoshopped as her previous Louis Vuitton ads.
To learn who else is starring in Spring '10 ads, read more.
- Valerija Kelava and Carmen Kass for Celine
- Natalia Vodianova for Yes Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Stella McCartney, Guerlain and Etam
- Ali Kay (Alex von Furstenberg's fiancee) for Diane von Furstenberg Eyewear
- Freja Beha Erichsen, Baptiste Giabiconi, and Claudia Schiffer for Chanel
- Kasia Struss for Balenciaga
- Raquel Zimmermann for Alexander McQueen
- Karlie Kloss for Christian Dior
- Ciara for Givenchy