Have you all turned into vampiresses on me? It's seems like you are paying an awful lot of attention to necks and necklines recently. This week, for instance, your Fab Finds were filled with embellished necklines. Tops, dresses, you name it: they had ruffles, beading, lace, embroidery, the works! The neck is an erogenous zone, so hey, why not draw a little attention to it?
The Fab Finder of the week is Belowen, who found this pretty, Victorian-inspired lace-inset blouse. Every week the Fab Finder I announce Monday morning will receive either a TeamSugar or FabSugar baby tee shirt. I thoroughly enjoy perusing your Fab Finds every week, so dare to be a Fab Finding trendsetter and you just might win a Sugar tee!
- Nanette Lepore Lace Insert Swing Top, found by Belowen.
- Silk Cutaway Top, found by amh678.
- Thomas Wylde Small Skull Embossed Top, found by Belowen.
- Catherine Malandrino Embroidered Blouse, found by lydia holmes.
- Elijah Beaded Neckline Mini Dress, found by klynnmorton.
- Development Sleeveless Cami, found by Fashionsugar.
- Anna Sui Sparkle Sleeveless Top, found by lydia holmes.
- Christopher Deane Sleeveless Brocade Top, found by lydia holmes.