We're smitten with the season's soft fabrics — chiffon layers, silk, delicate lace — and how softly romantic they feel in ladylike silhouettes. Editorials, including these from Vanity Fair Italia, Marie Claire UK, and Elle Ukraine, highlight just how beautiful a feminine look can be. We want to see how you would style a feminine Spring outfit, using soft colors, fabrics, and prints. It's super easy and fun to style a look. Here's how:
1. Go to ShopStyle and sign up for a free account. If you already have a PopSugar account, no need to sign up.
2. Shop away. Hover over the item you want and click "Favorite" so it goes into your Stylebook.
3. Ready to style? Go to your Stylebook and click "Create a Look." Drag and drop the pieces you want. Make it look pretty.
4. Save it, then click "Share Look," then "Blog It."
5. Copy the code provided at the bottom of the page and paste it into a "New Post" while in raw html mode, not rich text, in the Fab Stylist of the Week group. Include the name of the challenge in your post's title so we can see it.
Fab readers, let's see what you've got. Submit your look, and you may win our Fab Stylist of the Week!