We promised we would feature Fab reader weddings and we're here to deliver! First up is longtime reader syako. She and her hubby had a destination wedding in the snow. Romantic! I'll let her fill you in on the details . . .
Who: Stephanie and Bogdan
When: December 30, 2006
Where: Estes Park, CO (They live in Louisiana, but did a destination wedding)
What the bride wore: Watters Bride
What the bridesmaids wore: Watters Bridesmaid
To hear more from syako and to see a gallery of her wedding photos, read more.
How many dresses did you go through before finding the one?
I had found a fabulous dress the first time I went dress shopping and it was very inexpensive and I loved it. I had already paid a down payment and everything. My sister (and bridesmaid) urged me to go to a Watters trunk show the next weekend at a local boutique. She said it wouldn't hurt to look at a few more styles and we needed to pick out bridesmaid's dresses. We were there and one of the Watters specialists was helping and she pulled the dress. I looked at it on the hanger and kind of was unsure, but when we put it on and I felt the beautiful dutchess silk satin and the way it hugged all my curves, I was so in love. The next day I called the boutique with the other dress, luckily they sold Watters, too, so we just switched my down payment and ordered it. I'm so glad my sister was so wise!
- My dress was by Watters
- The back of my dress
- Photo 3
- Where we got married... Estes Park, CO
- It was Dec. 30, so a bit chilly, I had a cute little cover up though.
- My sister was 6 months pregnant. We got her a dress by Watters and had it altered to fit her belly.
- A close up of my necklace, I had it designed especially for me by Jeanne Nicole.
- The sunset and me freezing...
- The mountains and my parents
- My sister's dress - notice the pregnant belly! :)