You know it's going to be a good time at the show when a) you're greeted by a cute waiter offering slices of chocolate cake, and b) among the show notes, it credits "Dog Grooming: The Salty Paw." This is the world of Isaac, man of endless charisma and good humor, who can present zippy, fresh womenswear with a wink and a little dose of kitsch. First, a word on colors: candy pink, lavender, citrus orange, and sky blue dominated, along with two oversized floral prints. Now the dogs: mini poodles literally wore a technicolor coat, dyed to match their model masters. If you could tear your eyes away from the entertaining spectacle, you could enjoy the clothes, which were fresh and a bit retro, referencing a halcyon world of ladies who lunch with their dogs by their feet and have glamorous events by night. The highlights — a citrus dress with a slim black v-neck and a seafoam green maxi skirt under a long black turtleneck sweater — showed Isaac's knack for mixing fancy and casual. Ice skater Johnny Weir, watching from the front row while draped in a seafoam green fur jacket and jeans, looked like he had gotten just that kind of styling lesson from Isaac.
- Trends: Floral prints, maxi skirts, candy color, retro femininity.
- Colors: Pink, lavender, sky blue, citrus, black, gray.
- Key Looks: A black turtleneck sweater layered over a seafoam green skirt.
- Accessories: Dyed-to-match poodles — not seriously, of course.
- Who Would Wear It: While we love Johnny Weir, we think young celebs like Emma Roberts should embrace Isaac's gowns for the red carpet.