Entering the Pace Gallery in Chelsea, one should expect some unusual artistic vision. That was exactly what Kimberly Ovitz delivered, in the form of a circle of models whose neon-painted faces were partially covered with netting. Freaky? Slightly. Luckily the clothes were more approachable. Ovitz applied modern, sculptural tailoring to knits and technical fabrics and layered them, so that a fitted leather jacket with a cropped back revealed a long fitted tee and an even longer skirt. Colorwise, it was mostly monochromatic, but bold pops of neon yellow or cobalt blue made a serious, edgy collection feel sporty.
- Trends: Layering, maxi skirts, futuristic, sport chic.
- Colors: Black, grey, white, cobalt blue, neon.
- Key Looks: A black pencil skirt and black leather jacket.
- Accessories: Camilla Skovgaard shoes.
- Who Would Wear It: The woman who wants to kick butt and make spin class.