Tibi began with a series of polished, monochromatic minimal looks shot through with dashes of hot pink. It was like a wink from designer Amy Smilovic, as if to say, "we're all still girls here." The show took a sensible approach to dressing, suggesting a clear delineation between day dressing — Tibi's cool minimalism — and eveningwear, which showed a looser, flirtier side of that chic city girl via metallic lace, jacquard, ethereal appliques, and rococo prints. The daytime color palette of taupe, cream, and gray had a soothing sophistication, reminding us that minimalism isn't all hard lines and slick hair. In keeping with one of the major trends of Fall, hemlines hovered around the calves, and while a gold lace full-skirted dress would look fantastic as a full-length gown, Smilovic knows her Tibi girl would prefer the freedom and fun of something tea-length.
- Trends: Minimalism, neon, rococo, longer hemlines, lace, graphic prints.
- Colors: Taupe, cream, heathered hunter green, teal, neon pink, red.
- Key Looks: A mohair coat with removable arms paired with a skinny turtleneck and skinny wool pants.
- Accessories: Lace-up brogue platforms, neon hats and arm warmers.
- Who Would Wear It: Chic, young women who want versatility in their wardrobe.