Hope you all enjoyed this week's Fashion 101! Thanks for playing and here are the answers:
- Monday: What year did Betsey Johnson get her big break into fashion as the winner of the Mademoiselle Guest Editor Contest? - 1964.
- Tuesday: Which female fashion designer created pantyhose? - Mary Quant. I know this was a controversial one but according to my Shopaholic's Daily Calendar 'tis the truth!
- Wednesday: Where did Jessica Simpson find the cowboy boots she was wearing in her "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'" video? Extra points if you know how much they cost! - eBay, $100.
- Thursday: Who snapped this (early Gisele!) racy photo? - Mario Testino.
- Friday: It takes a craftsman how long to complete one Hermes Kelly bag? - Two weeks.
So...how did you do?!