We may not all be able to get a pair of Louboutins for the holidays, but that doesn't mean we can't get a gorgeous anthology of some of Mr. Louboutin's finest creations. From a page-turning collection of Elie Saab's most lavish runway creations to a journey into the mind of Karl Lagerfeld to a book so witty you'd think you were sitting down with Alexa Chung herself, these are gifts that the most devoted fashion fan would be happy to receive — and display proudly atop her coffee table.
And since these books are more than just pretty to look at, read on to see what's inside! Shop them all here:
- The World According to Karl ($21, originally $30): Who wouldn't want to live in Karl's world? With this sleek book of quotes, now you can!
- Alexander McQueen: Working Process ($60): In 2008, Alexander McQueen gave photographer Nick Waplington exclusive access to the backstage process at his The Horn of Plenty show. It turned out to be his final collection, and this stunning book remains a documentation of his last work.
- Christian Louboutin ($150): What better way to celebrate the label's 20 anniversary with a picture book of more than 300 pairs?
- It ($30): If anyone knows what It is, it's Alexa Chung — and she's spilling in this humorous collection of essays, photos, and sketches.
- Dior Glamour ($115): Mark Shaw captures Dior's glamorous decades of the '50s and '60s — hence the title.
- Private ($250): Giancarlo Giammetti is lifting the veil on his private life and letting us in on it all!
- Grace: A Memoir ($23): Last year's hottest fashion read is still a must on any fashionista's book list.
- Elie Saab ($250): One look at the cover of this November release and you'll know why we've been eager to start flipping through these pages.