Who says fashion doesn't make you think? In 2007, there were more than a couple of fashion moments that got you clicking your mouse and tapping your head: Lindsay Lohan's rainbow Herve Leger dress had you swooning and Gemma Ward's appearance on the debut Vogue India got tongues wagging.
Who would have thought with Posh's seemingly endless closet, she would wear the same outfit twice? You were fascinated with a supermodel's maternity wardrobe and divided about sequin dresses on the red carpet — but when it all comes down to it, these are the moments that got your gears going in 2007.
- Linday Lohan Is FabSugar's #1 (Today)
- Which Eva Mommy-to-Be Cannes Look Is Most Fab?
- Are You Over Little Sequin Dresses?
- Victoria Beckham Is a Re-Outfitter!
- Fab Flash: Vogue India Launches
- Which Hairspray PYT Looks Most Fab?
- LL in Elle, Her Fab Fashion Picks
- What's Up With These Brand Names?!
- Shoe Fetish? More Like a Shoe Orgy!
- Crouching Models, Hidden Fashion
- High Fashion on Ice
- 10 Ways to Know You're SO LA
- Models That Look Like...Animals?
- Double Take! Vanitas vs. Karen Zambos
- Where Are They Now? America's Next Top Models
- Ouch! Cycling and Fashion Don't Mix
- Daria Werbowy, Half of GQ's Couple of the Year
For more Fashion for Thought, read more