If you're doing the math, then you'll realize that's a whole outfit for about $10 — throw in a pair of sandals, and you're talking $17. Wow.
It's time to stash away your drab Winter layers and celebrate the sunny season! These fun, bright, and patterned running shorts are just what you need to motivate you to get out and get running. With details like zippered pockets, mesh lining, and quick-drying fabric, these 10 pairs of shorts will take you through every hot-weather run this season. Click through to see our picks for bright running shorts!
When it comes to a yogi's wardrobe, shorts are key — especially in the Summer. Perfect for Bikram yoga or anytime you break a good sweat, here are eight (short) shorts to refresh your wardrobe and keep you cool all Summer long. Take your pick from bright basics or graphic patterns that are sure to stand out. And with most options under $20, they are an affordable yet stylish addition to any workout!Listed from left to right.
- Reebok Training Hot Shorts ($35): With motivational words, these shorts will have you going the extra rep at your next workout.
- Adidas Tension Moire Boy Shorts ($16, originally $25): These pink shorts easily go from yoga to a run on days when you're doing back-to-back workouts.
- Forever 21 Hidden Pocket Workout Shorts ($12): Make a bright statement at your next yoga practice in this affordable option.
- Moving Comfort Compression Shorts ($18-$32): These colorful shorts are anything but basic — just like your workout!
- SO Foil Fold-Over Yoga Shortie Shorts ($9, originally $16): Give your next Pilates session a little metallic flair in these fold-over shorts.
- Nike Women's Pro Printed 2.5 Core Shorts ($30): Update your yoga style with these polka-dot hot shorts.
- FILA Geometric Compression Shorts ($20, originally $28): These bright, geometric shorts will make a fun addition to your Summer workouts.
- Aero Animal-Print Knit Yoga Shorts ($6, originally $27): Whether you're heading to yoga or just lounging around, these fold-over shorts will keep you cool and comfortable.
Leave it to Valentino to create the perfect pair of Summer pumps; we just cannot get enough of these strappy, studded sandals. And while the price tag might not fit every budget, there are plenty of other ways you can play with this season's spiky trend. From Forever 21's array of options (tees, dresses, vests, and more) to Marc by Marc Jacobs whimsical mouse flats, there's something for everyone — from the punkiest of punks to the preppiest of preps.
If the rising temperatures outside have left you wondering what to wear, then find respite in a pair of sweet Summer shorts. Cute, easy, and all under $25, our picks are sure to keep you cool during the hottest days. Style printed pairs from Forever 21 and ASOS with breezy white blouses and low-heeled sandals for an effortlessly chic aesthetic, or take the tomboy route in looser silhouettes and drawstring details from the likes of Urban Outfitters and Mango.
Whether it's a splurge or a steal, every girl wants to maintain her favorite clothes. Although wardrobe TLC does take some extra effort, the payoff is great, and that Forever 21 top will last you a lot longer than it should. Here's how you can show your budget-friendly clothes some love from the dryer to the drawers, save money, and look good doing it!
- Store Properly: How you store your clothing and accessories will greatly impact how long they will last. When it comes to your closet, always avoid wire hangers: they can stretch the shoulders of your garments and often leave your clothes on the ground. Consider space-saving velvet hangers and wood hangers for suits and coats. Keep your sweaters folded and ensure bags stay dust free by keeping them covered. For shoes, roll up magazines to keep your boots upright and display your shoes on a rack or in plastic containers rather than a bin. Lastly, never fold a leather bag or toss necklaces into a box — you'll regret it.
- Do Dry-Clean: Although it can be pricey, dry-cleaning can significantly extend the life of a garment. Instead of washing a bargain top or sweater, take it to the dry cleaner. The service will probably cost more than the actual item, but if you like it, it's worth preserving. Just make sure you don't dry-clean it too much, the harsh chemicals can often harm the fabric.
- Wash With Care: Manufacturers put that itchy tag in your clothes for a reason! Although it takes time, hand washing will preserve delicate and embellished items. When using the washer, turn clothes inside out and wash like colors together. Keep your darks dark with special darkening detergent. If you can, avoid the dryer. The heat will fade and shrink the material (we're all guilty!). It is also the culprit when it comes to those annoying little lint balls.
- Save It: Although it can seem pointless, holding on to the buttons, bags, or boxes of an item will pay off. Dust bags will protect leathers from dirt and fading, as well as help maintain their value. Shoe boxes are a great way to store your shoes (if you have the space), and having the spare button will prevent you from having to "retire" a top too soon.
Source: Phil Oh
We're making your shopping experience a little more wallet-friendly with our irresistible 100 under $100 Summer checklist. Our essentials include Victoria's Secret's maxi dresses, breezy skirts from Topshop, and, of course, the perfect little white dress from BCBG. Start shopping our savvy finds right now.