The East and West collided together at Jen Kao's Fall showing, resulting in an unapologetic mashup of sexy fringe, baseball caps, and ombré lace dresses. While it might sound a little disjointed, Kao managed to pull it all together creating a carefree attitude with her mixed bag of offerings. Printed floral dresses were decorated with fringe, pleated leather and silk maxi dresses were styled with baseball caps, and crochet dresses were layered over silk printed tops. The results? A rebellious kind of beauty any cool girl — like front-row attendee Zoe Kravitz — would love to wear on any given day.
- Trends: Fringe, Asian-inspired floral prints, lace, pleats, brocade.
- Colors: Blue, black, brown, gray.
- Key Piece: We love how Jen Kao added a cool ombré effect to her lace shift dresses.
- Accessories: Patent loafers, low-heel ankle boots, sporty caps.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who crave a unique, edgy touch like front-row attendee Zoe Kravitz.