Often imitated, the look of Chanel is definitive. While there is an array of imposters out there, I think this is a good thing; Chanel is very pricey! As long as the look is classic and chic, preserving what Chanel stands for, I think painfullyhip knows how to do it right with this Chanel chic on a budget look. You are a fabulous inspiration to us all!
She is today's Look Book Look of the Day!
Here's what she's wearing:
- Chanel-inspired black tweed jacket: Winners / TJ Maxx
- V neck black sweater: Mervyns
- Dark wash straight leg jeans: Smart Set
- Striped pink skinny scarf: $1 dollar store, baby!
- Skinny silver belt: Adapted from a makeup bag strap she got for Christmas
- Patent leather peeptoe flats: eBay
- Black knot-front hobo: Hangar's discount store
Congrats and welcome painfullyhip!
Everyone else, submit your looks today and I just might feature you on FabSugar! Do you live overseas and have fab outfits to share? Join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group learn how to post a blog.