Phillip Lim is the latest designer creating for a cause. He has teamed up with Nordstrom to design a limited-edition line of tees in time for Asian Pacific American Heritage Month in May. "The t-shirt design is my signature in repetition like a graphic print. It's simple, but acknowledging my full name was a part of growing up as an Asian American and accepting the two cultures that I am a part of. This is a cause that's personal to me, and I hope that in my small way I am able to contribute to this great program," Lim said.
Beginning May 1, score one of Lim's tees at 16 Nordstrom stores, as well as online. Proceeds from the $85 tee will go to OCA, an organization dedicated to Asian Pacific American youth and their communities.
For a list of Nordstrom stores that will carry the tees, read more.
- The Grove at Farmer's Market, Los Angeles
- Brea Mall, Brea, CA
- San Francisco Centre, San Francisco
- Valley Fair, San Jose, CA
- South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, CA
- Fashion Square, Scottsdale, AZ
- Fashion Valley, San Diego
- Mall of America, Bloomington, MN
- Michigan Avenue, Chicago
- Pentagon City, Arlington, VA
- Roosevelt Field, Garden City, NY
- Downtown Portland, Portland, OR
- Ala Moana Center, Honolulu
- Topanga Plaza, Canoga Park, CA
- Downtown Seattle, Seattle
- Village of Merrick Park, Coral Gables, FL