The surfer girl got a girlie-girl makeover at Rebecca Taylor, albeit with a dose of denim and mirrored Westward Leaning shades, the cool-girl counterpoints to Taylor's sparkly embellishments that appeared on everything from the designer's Spring dresses to breezy jumpsuits, and right down to the glittering cage heels that finished every look. The designer was dreaming of Hawaii while crafting her lineup, a fantasy that manifested in peachy pinks, vibrant orange hues, bleached denim, and breezy, printed shirtdresses. As for silhouettes, we get jumpsuits in loose, laid-back iterations, tees and flowy little dresses dotted in sequins, and moto vests thrown nonchalantly over skirts and blouses — per usual, Taylor's take on the trends is tailored to the more feminine crowd, and always entirely wearable.
- Trends: Vests, jumpsuits, all white, crop tops, colored leather, cutouts, peplum, sparkling embellishments, and florals.
- Colors: Soft blues, lavender, white, peach, and orange.
- Key Piece: The white-on-white jumpsuit was a standout.
- Accessories: Strappy embellished cage heels, silver hoop earrings, and mirrored Westward Leaning sunglasses.
- Who Should Wear It: The girlie girl with a little downtown edge; we'd love to see Blake Lively swap some of her sexier wares for one of these breezy, printed shirtdresses.