At this point, the Golden Globes probably won't go as smoothly as previous years. Many actors won't be crossing the picket lines on Sunday to get to the show, but just because there won't be any strutting on the red carpet that doesn't mean we're not ready for our close up. Learn The Art of Posing and create your own red carpet this year with fun tips and lessons.
To find out how to pose like a pro, read more
- Lesson One, Cuddling a Pet: Stop walking and get in position. Bend and lift pet with a slight squat. Stand, cuddle, and pose!
- Lesson Three, Celebrity Friend: Walk up separate and pose alone. Meet up with your friend. Link up and laugh out loud.
- Lesson Five, Head to Shoulder: In position. Slightly turn head. Lower chin and give a sexy look!
- Lesson Seven, Leg Cross: Stand in position. Slightly raise hands and lift leg. Gracefully turn your front ankle and pose.
- Lesson Eight, Over Shoulder: Stand in position. Turn around, put hands on hips. Slowly turn your head back and pose.