This week, we're out to make the most of our Summer spending money by challenging you to create a perfect Summer look for $200 or less. We want one standout head-to-toe ensemble, complete with jewels, sandals, and sweet seasonal accessories. Think pretty sundresses, cutoffs, easy rompers, and jumpsuits — you're the editor, so it's up to you to create a covetable Summer style — as long as you come in under budget. Here's how:
1. Go to ShopStyle, and sign up for a free account. If you already have a PopSugar account then there's no need to sign up.
2. Shop away. Hover over the item you want and click "Favorite," so it goes into your Stylebook.
3. Ready to style? Go to your Stylebook and click "Create a Look." Drag and drop the pieces you want. Make it look pretty.
4. Save it, then click "Share Look," then "Blog It."
5. Copy the code provided at the bottom of the page and paste it into a "New Post" while in raw html mode, not rich text, in the Fab Stylist of the Week group. Include the name of the challenge in your post's title so we can see it.