Temperley London's opulent Fall collection showed an array of beaded and silk gowns, gold lamé, and intricate embroidery. Inspired by the "sumptuous colors and decadent subjects of the religious paintings and tapestries" from the Renaissance, designer Alice Temperley created a decadent fairytale filled with grandeur and glamour. Adorned with luxe fur cossacks, models walked down the runway dressed in an array of long-sleeved floral and beaded gowns, some of which were Oscars-worthy contenders, in addition to shiny pant suits and full-skirted silhouettes. Standouts included an elegant black slitted gown with a draped back and the floral-patterned tops and dresses. Meanwhile, velvet separates and chic leather skirt suits provided a modern and textural twist to the line. More details from the beautiful collection below.
- Trends: Full skirts, gold lamé, florals.
- Colors: Black, gold, ivory, red, navy, blue, brown.
- Key Piece: The floral embellished pieces and silky black gown were the standout pieces.
- Accessories: Suede platform sandals and ankle boots, colorful jewelry, fur cossack hats.
- Who Would Wear It: Women looking for unique, yet polished look like Kate Middleton and Thandie Newton in addition to front row attendees Poppy Delevigne and Minnie Driver.