Don't expect your mom, your guy friends, or your significant others to "get" your love for overalls or #ootd selfies. There are some things only your fashion friends will understand.
Since we spend a lot of time discussing exactly these kinds of things, we've put together something of a list to celebrate the fashion-girl things we all do. They may seem strange to other people, but to us, they're totally normal. So, if you've got a style-obsessed friend, or if you are that friend, this one's for you.
Source: Getty / Kirstin Sinclair 
- You own six pairs of sneakers, and none is actually the kind you'd work out in.
- You were wearing crop tops in 2011, despite your disapproving friends. Now, you can barely resist saying “I told you so” (we don’t blame you).
- Your significant other is also your blog photographer.
- You surprise your friends all the time with your superchic, totally on-trend pieces that are actually just Zara .
- There’s always a party on your arm.
- You take pride in the fact that you can identify pieces celebrities are wearing.
- To you, the “ugly shoe trend” is just downright chic.
- You're totally into the mom-jeans trend, your boyfriend’s opinion be damned.
Source: Instagram user weworewhat 
- You’re the girl all your friends come to when a new trend pops up: “overalls, yay or nay?” (yay, duh!).
- You have no qualms about wearing a romper or jumpsuit, even if it means you have to completely undress to use the restroom.
- You’ve left work for a "doctor's appointment" as an excuse to get to a sample sale.
- You think, who needs to bake when the oven doubles as extra closet space?
Source: Instagram user 260samplesale 
- The space under your desk is littered with alternate shoes to change into.
- You’ll happily suffer in five-inch heels for the sake of a great outfit. Hey, “no pain, no gain."
Source: Instagram user jcrew 
- You can’t get out of bed to go the gym in the morning, but you’ll happily set a 3 a.m. alarm to shop the latest Target or H&M  collaboration.
- You use your bookshelves to display your shoes and bags, but your coffee table is stacked with glossy fashion books.
Source: Instagram user shopedropoff 
- You firmly believe that no outfit is complete without the right sunglasses.
- The credit card company calls you about fraudulent charges when you actually use it at the grocery store.
- Your go-to halloween  costumes include: Grace, Jenna, and Iris (#justlikeIris).
- You have no problem with pajama dressing outside the house.
Source: Instagram user ttomasihill 
- You’re not above asking perfect strangers “where did you get that?” to track down an item you want.
- Likewise, perfect strangers often stop you to ask you where you got that top (bag, those shoes, jeans, etc).