Make room in your closet. Tory Burch’s Spring Sale Event is offering up to 30% savings on clothing, handbags, and accessories. We’re eyeing a snakeskin crossbody clutch, a pom-pom-embellished beach tote, a flamingo-print tunic, and so much more. All orders over $300 score free shipping.
Stripes will never go out of style, and this season's latest delivery from Michael Kors, Jason Wu, and Marc Jacobs is all about making a bold statement. From striking wide rugby stripes to more traditional nautical interpretations, see and shop over 40 of the boldest striped pieces for Summer right now.
Source: Phil Oh
Jessica Alba's Met Gala getup was equal parts feminine and punk, thanks to her custom Tory Burch fishtail gown, which also happened to feature a floral laser-cut detail and midriff-baring cutouts. To temper her more ladylike look, Alba opted for a black spiked Christian Louboutin clutch and diamond cuff earrings. Do tell: was her red carpet look a smashing success?
Vote on all of our Met Gala polls here!
Jessica Alba and Ginnifer Goodwin joined their choice designer of the night, Tory Burch, as they walked the red carpet at the 2013 Met Gala in NYC tonight. Jessica rocked a blue leather embellished gown, while Ginnifer shimmered in gold sequins and topped her look off with electrifying eyeliner. Jessica, indeed, is no stranger to the fashion-filled event, having previously attended the party while wearing Ralph Lauren in 2011 and a gown by Michael Kors last year. Jessica's journey to NYC comes hot on the heels of her recent trip to Seoul, South Korea, where she spoke at a digital conference on behalf of her Internet company, The Honest Company. Be sure to vote on Jessica's look and many more red carpet frocks in our 2013 Met Gala fashion polls.
Nothing marks the impending start of Summer like slipping into a pair of pretty espadrilles. Whether you're on the hunt for a dressier pair — like this statement striped stunner from Christian Louboutin — or looking for something more laid-back, the latest batch of online arrivals are sure to please. With a check-off list of the hottest colors and styles in mind, we found 21 gorgeous options for you to shop now. See everything from Marc by Marc Jacobs's adorable mouse espadrille flats to Pierre Hardy's power-packed prints in the slideshow.
With just under two weeks until Mother's Day, it's time to hit the virtual online stores — stat. With a budget of $100 or less, treat the incredible mom in your life with classic essentials, with a twist. We're talking about pretty J.Crew blouses, sleek accessories from Tory Burch, and the perfect blue coin (or card) case from Tiffany & Co. that's sure to please the mom (OK, everyone) on your shopping list. Shop all of that, plus lots more right below.
Thanks to the crazy amount of friends and family sales and seasonal markdowns, this weekend is bound to be filled with a lot of online shopping. Tory Burch just kicked off its amazing familial event, Club Monaco is offering a sale on top of a sale, and we're also coveting Bloomingdale's irresistible private sale event. Even more, J.Crew is offering 25 percent off everything and BCBG's Summer event is a must-visit. See our complete list of online weekend sales below, then start shopping!
- Tory Burch: The brand's friends and family sale just kicked off, which means you an enjoy offering 25% off everything sitewide, excluding Reva, Serena, and Quinn flats; with special code TBSPRING.
- BCBG Max Azria: Step inside for the Summer trend event with 25 percent off sitewide. Even more, grab a free scarf with all purchases over $300 (while supplies last).
- The Outnet: Right now, the luxe tailoring edit featuring brands like Stella McCartney, 3.1 Phillip Lim, and Alexander McQueen marked an additional 30 percent off their already discounted prices.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Hit up the friends and family event and enjoy 25 percent off clothing, shoes, accessories, and 20 percent off jewelry (some exclusions apply), from the likes of Dior, Diane von Furstenberg, and Joie.
- Alice and Olivia: Treat yourself with a cute dress or top at the friends and family event where everything is marked 20 percent off, plus enjoy free shipping off all purchases over $250.
- Bloomingdales: Right now, the luxury retailer is hosting its amazing private sale with up to 40 percent savings, plus, rake in those extra power points with your purchases.
- Reiss: Stock up on your accessories and enjoy a special offer of 30 percent off select shoes and bags ranging from chic clutches to pretty Summer sandals.
- J.Crew: Guess what? Our favorite stop for basics is offering 25 percent off every single purchase with special code SPRINGBEST.
Kate Hudson wore Ann Taylor and brought Matthew Bellamy with her to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation's annual Hot Pink Party in NYC last night. The couple was joined at the charity bash by a Blumarine-wearing Elizabeth Hurley and Elton John, as well as fashion designers Michael Kors, Vera Wang, and Donna Karan. Kate was doing more than just walking the pink carpet; she also presented an award to Kay Krill, the CEO of ANN Inc., the parent company for Ann Taylor, where Kate serves as a brand ambassador.
Kate has been keeping busy in the Big Apple. She is currently promoting her new film, The Reluctant Fundamentalist, which will screen at the Tribeca Film Festival next week. Despite Kate's work duties, she and Matthew did manage to squeeze in time with their boys in the city ahead of their gala date.
Craving an exotic escape, or at least a virtual one? Then you must take in Tory Burch's Spring 2013 lookbook, shot in Tulum by photographer Norman Jean Roy. Featuring models Tati Cotliar, Shu Pei, and Ophelie Rupp, the collection fuses Burch's signature American prep with free-spirited, bohemian detailing — read: beading, embroidery, pom-poms, fringe, and, of course, exotic colors and prints. Some of our must-have pieces include a printed shorts suit with matching blouse and bag, a tie-dyed midi skirt, and a pair of floral-appliqué strappy sandals that are sure to get your feet some attention. See these and more Tory Burch wares in action when you click on.
It shouldn't come as any surprise that Jessica Alba knows how to take her street-style edge from turf to surf. Case in point: her latest St. Barts getaway is supplying us with endless beach-style inspiration, the kind that balances a colorful brand of resort chic with sportier mix-and-match silhouettes. With the warm weather in your favor and Summer in your sights, use Jessica Alba's St. Barts vacation style as a shoppable jumping-off point. Then, be sure to check out our other celebrity-inspired beach looks, too.