Chanel Iman wore a J. Mendel gown and Lorraine Schwartz jewels last night on the Met Gala red carpet. She was at the Metropolitan Museum of Art to celebrate the Costume Institute's new Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibit, but isn't one to dabble in the style herself. Chanel revealed her most edgy beauty look ever, and admitted that her look yesterday was "as punk as" she gets. Watch later as we break down all the red carpet highlights with a very special episode of POPSUGAR Live! at 2:30 p.m. EDT/11:30 a.m. PDT!
Tamara Mellon donned her best punk gown last night for the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute benefit honoring its new exhibit Punk: Chaos to Couture. We asked the famous founder of Jimmy Choo shoes to describe her gown, which she revealed to be from Alexander McQueen. She said, "Who's more punk than that?" Plus, find out what Tamara packs in her clutch for a night out on the town.
Designer Wes Gordon and his model date Constance Jablonski told us about their connections to punk last night on the red carpet outside NYC's Metropolitan Museum of Art. Constance confided that yesterday brought her most punk moment yet — she wore a leather harness designed by Wes!
Anja Rubik dressed as punk as she could for last night's Met Gala in NYC. On her way inside the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Anja explained her history with edgy dressing. Though she never was fully punk, Anja says she did have a rebellious "goth" period that involved a dedication to Marilyn Manson. Watch later as we break down all the red carpet highlights with a very special episode of POPSUGAR Live! at 2:30 p.m. EDT/11:30 a.m. PDT!
Tom Ford had model Joan Smalls on his arm last night on their way into the Punk: Chaos to Couture Met Gala in NYC. Not one to have dressed punk himself, Tom talked about the trend and how it inspired him — or didn't — when it came to creating a look for Joan. And as for Tom's own edgy phase, he wasn't giving much away. He did, however, reveal his most ingenious use of a safety pin.
Watch later as we break down all the red carpet highlights with a very special episode of POPSUGAR Live! today at 2:30 p.m. EDT/11:30 a.m. PDT!
Mindy Kaling, in custom Lela Rose, attended the Met Gala in NYC this evening, and she stopped off to chat about being surrounded by so many beautiful, thin, and unhappy-looking people. Mindy posed on the carpet alongside her good friend BJ Novak and chatted about her goal in life to look good in photos, why she couldn't stop smiling at the Met Gala, and why she is the "antithesis of punk." Check out the interview, and don't miss any of our Met Gala coverage. Watch tomorrow as we break down all the red carpet highlights with a very special episode of POPSUGAR Live! at 2:30 p.m. EDT/11:30 a.m. PDT!
Lily Cole once went punk, but it was for comic relief and she was only 10 years old. The model and actress also gave us a little insight into her minimal bag strategy for big red carpet events and who she was excited to run into at Monday's Met Gala. Check out the interview, and don't miss any of our Met Gala coverage. Watch tomorrow as we break down all the red carpet highlights with a very special episode of POPSUGAR Live! at 2:30 p.m. EDT/11:30 a.m. PDT!
Karolina Kurkova was dressed by Greek designer Mary Katrantzou for the Met Gala on Monday night in NYC, and the two women took to the red carpet together. The short and colorful dress was right on point for Karolina, who said that the most important part of events like this is making sure you wear the dress rather than letting the dress wear you. Karolina also shared details about her most punk photo shoot ever — when she dressed up as Marilyn Manson for Vogue. Check out the interview, and don't miss all of our Met Gala coverage. Watch tomorrow as we break down all the red carpet highlights with a very special episode of POPSUGAR Live! at 2:30 p.m. EDT/11:30 a.m. PDT!
Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld have some differing opinions about the white sneaker fashion choices he made in his Seinfeld times and still sticks with to this day. The duo joked about his new hip-hop friends and why their white sneakers are part of a different look when they stopped to chat on the red carpet at Monday's Met Gala in NYC. Check out the interview, and don't miss all of our Met Gala coverage. Watch tomorrow as we break down all the red carpet highlights with a very special episode of POPSUGAR Live! at 2:30 p.m. EDT/11:30 a.m. PDT!
Jessica Paré was Jason Wu's red carpet pick for the Punk: Chaos to Couture Met Gala red carpet in NYC on Monday night. The Mad Men star wore a black-and-blue pants ensemble and stuck by Jason's side as they stopped to chat on their way in. Jessica and Jason chatted with us about their inspiration behind the look, makeup, and their own punk-ish pasts. Jessica joked about the "prison-quality" tattoo she got when she was 15 and why she's learned to love it now. Check out the interview, and don't miss all of our Met Gala coverage. Watch tomorrow as we break down all the red carpet highlights with a very special episode of POPSUGAR Live! at 2:30 p.m. EDT/11:30 a.m. PDT!
Riccardo Tisci had an incredible roster of women wearing his designs tonight including Beyoncé Knowles, Kim Kardashian, and Rooney Mara. Riccardo walked the red carpet with Rooney, and he stopped to chat with us about whether he considers himself punk and how he worked with this array of "strong women." When asked about his close relationship with Rooney in particular, whom he has dressed for many events, he said, "I'm in love with her!" Check out the interview, and don't miss all of our Met Gala coverage. Watch tomorrow as we break down all the red carpet highlights with a very special episode of POPSUGAR Live! at 2:30 p.m. EDT/11:30 a.m. PDT!
- The Obamas had a ball at the Correspondents' Dinner — Sex & Culture
- The most luxurious baby shower gifts ever — Moms
- What the stars wore to the White House Correspondents' Dinner — Fashion
- Johnny Depp, the Olsens, and more attend a secret Stones show — Celebrity
- Eleven tech gifts perfect for Mother's Day — Tech
- Ways to make your home more green than ever — Home
- Paul Rudd has a movie you're bound to love at Tribeca! — Entertainment
- Long-lasting bridal makeup tips — Beauty
- Margarita mixes made of quality ingredients — Food
- Post-workout snacks under 150 calories — Fitness
- Steps to planning your dream vacation — Smart Living
- Organic dog treats worth begging for — Pets
Eric Daman is best known for his work outfitting the Upper East Siders on Gossip Girl, and now, he's risen to the challenge of outfitting a young Carrie Bradshaw in the new CW series The Carrie Diaries. This isn't Eric's first encounter with the character of Carrie — he worked with Patricia Field on the original Sex and the City! Eric visited our NYC studio to chat about what we can expect on The Carrie Diaries, which debuts Monday, Jan. 14, including a mix of contemporary labels with vintage and some of Carrie's trademark personalized accessories.
- What Glee should do with their new characters this season
- Six recipes to ensure a festive guacamole day
- Angelina Jolie advocates for Syrian refugees in Iraq
- Easy ways to fill in sparse brows
- There were plenty of hot men at NYFW, too
- Which celebrity babies were the biggest NYFW fans?
- The best street style from London Fashion Week
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick get in the real estate flipping business
- Video: Our predictions on who will take home the drama Emmys
- Make time to voting despite your 9-to-5 schedule
- Football basics for the casual fan
- Get to know the 2012 National Dressage champions
- CelebStyle: Diane Kruger's introductory lesson on crop-top wearing
- Do you plan to preorder the iPhone 5?
- Get ready to wear wedge sneakers this Fall
- Tone your arms with Cameron Diaz's trainer
- Simple but decadent side dishes
- Kate Middleton joins Princes William and Harry at a wedding
- Get excited — Moroccanoil is launching body care
- Get to know the man behind the monarch, Prince Philip
- Rebecca Taylor talks about her collection for girls
- The ultimate Spring dress guide
- Antique-hunting adventure at the Alameda Point Antiques Faire
- How well do you know the new True Blood characters?
- Video: Jimmy Fallon meets Carly Rae Jepsen
- Summer travels: 11 natural wonders in North America
- Twelve horses who almost won the Triple Crown
- CelebStyle: Carry a knuckle clutch like Jennifer Aniston
- Maybe Zooey Deschanel and Siri aren't such good friends
- DIY tips to add style and personality to your wedding
- Eat by the colors of the rainbow
- All the stars who turned out for Coachella weekend one
- Which celeb wore the berry lip trend best?
- How to Spring clean your dating style
- Mock cocktails for expectant wedding guests
- The best accessories from Coachella
- 14 hot pictures of Zac Efron in The Lucky One
- Video: A history of Brad and Angelina talking marriage
- Do you have one of the best jobs in 2012?
- 10 diet and exercise tips from supermodels
- This adorable new giraffe was just born in a Madrid zoo!
- CelebStyle: These celebs show how to wear purple
- Four apps that will show you how to correctly re-create the sky on the Titanic
- 10 movies we want to see in 3D
- Five fuss-free and flavorful seafood meals
- Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck are too cute en route to ballet
- See the best Kids' Choice Awards looks up close
- A history of the bikini
- Check out the sweet room Jenna Lyons designed for her son
- 10 eco-chic finds to kick off Earth Day
- 13 home decor pieces on sale that you can't miss!
- The Killing — get updated on what went down in season one, and what's to come
- Video: Which Gossip guy is best for Blair?
- Five simple ways to organize your living room
- One roasted chicken, five healthy recipes
- CelebStyle: Two-tone bags like Reese's bright Celine number!
- 5 ways to navigate the changing seasons in style
- Easy weeknight recipes from Giada De Laurentiis
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart get close on a smoke break
- Beautiful bridal styles from around the world
- Zooey Deschanel talks about being terrified of her sister Emily
- Alicia Silverstone feeds her son already chewed food out of her own mouth
- Top ten trends from the Architectural Digest 2012 Home Show
- Where to find The Hunger Games stars next
- Video: Details on George Clooney and Stacy Keibler's romantic Cabo vacation
- You drank too much at happy hour: how to handle it
- Get ready for bikini season with these 5 debloating foods
- CelebStyle: Happy birthday, Fergie! Re-create her boldest outerwear styles
- Twelve fresh laptop sleeves for Spring
- 20 years later: our favorite teen TV stars who are now parents!
- His royal hotness: the cutest photos from Prince Harry's South American tour
- Five fast and easy dinners perfect for Spring
- Brad Pitt takes Ellen DeGeneres on a tour of NOLA
- Emily Blunt, Melissa McCarthy, and more stars love watermelon lipstick
- The best and brightest — the trends that will be huge this Spring!
- Tour Carrie Bradshaw's $9.5 million NYC home, which is for sale
- The 10 best quotes from the Vampire Diaries at PaleyFest
- Video: Britney Spears says hosting the X Factor could be fun
- 22 cheap ways to treat yourself
- A guide to tummy-toning yoga poses
- CelebStyle: Rachel Bilson shares her sunglasses tips
- Details on an iPhone case that actually guarantees its cargo
- Standout accessories we're excited to see in the front rows during Fashion Week
- Would you drink a bacon shake?
- Prince Harry and David Beckham have a hot night out in London
- Celebs are loving Downton Abbey-esque updos
- Gwyneth Paltrow and more celebs who got active to support Planned Parenthood
- Start your party engines! How to throw a Cars-themed bash
- Easy tips to warm up the kitchen of your rental
- What's your take on Madonna's video with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.?
- Video: Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's sweetest moments
- Can you cash in on Facebook's IPO?
- A workout that can help you get Madonna's arms
- Did your pets get in on the Super Bowl action?
- Geek love: 10 couples from sci-fi and comic books
- Make a typography-inspired Valentine's Day mantel