Skip basic crunches, and try this fun move that targets the entire ab section. Similar to the ball-pass exercise, you'll use a block instead, and it only takes a few reps before you'll start to feel the burn. Not only will you work your abs, but squeezing the block between your feet also tones your inner
- Grab a block and lie on your back. Engage your core and actively press your spine toward the floor.
- Place the block between your feet and on an exhale, slowly and simultaneously lower your hands and feet toward the floor, making sure your back is flush with the floor the entire time. If you find this is too difficult, bend your knees slightly.
- Stop once your hands are a few inches from the ground; then inhale as you slowly raise them back up, reaching for the block.
- Grab the block with your hands, flex your feet and lower your hands and feet again until they are a few inches from the floor.
- Rise back up and pass the block to your feet. This counts as one rep.
- Try to complete 10 reps.