- I kicked off the New Year with some simply fabulous shoes found by you lovely ladies!
- It's not too late to send out thank you cards!
- Get up to date with the latest trend alerts: stud earrings, ballet-inspired, cobalt blue, and tweeds.
- A couple fab sites you all should check out this weekend: ChipandPepper.com and Endless.com.
- Spring is right around the corner! Check out my Spring Peeks of Acrylic Accents, Romanza, Intergalactic Planetary, and Dresses.
- Wipe the slate clean in 2007 with crystal clear lip glosses, alcohol-free toners, clarifying facial cleansers, clear(ish) sunglasses, and clean out your makeup drawer after learning about the shelf life of your makeup.
- You all got a kick out of my Look for Less: Louis Vuitton Silver Speedy 30 post as well as Hilary Duff's fab luggage and Ugly Betty Is Not So Ugly!.
- The FabSugar Designer of 2006 is 3.1 Phillip Lim - bravo!
Posts for January 6th 2007
Last month I asked you all to go Fab Finding to help me find a new eye cream. I decided to try this Clinique Advanced Stop Signs Eye SPF 15. However, when I went to the Clinique counter I was convinced (so easily convinced am I) to try their newest eye cream Clinique All About Eyes™ Rich, $27.50. I figured in the winter weather I could use a little extra moisture so I bought this one. And can I say I am thrilled with it! This eye cream miraculously leaves my eyes feeling supple and moisturized without a trace of goo or oil.
This moisture-rich formula diminishes the look of undereye circles, shadows, puffs and fine lines—immediately and over time. It also helps boost natural collagen production and de-puffs with calming botanicals. This eye cream even strengthens skin’s moisture barrier against common irritants. FabSugar 100% recommends this as anyone's new eye cream. Oh, and I'm happy to announce I got a refund from the place I purchased the original one that sucked. Yay!