Courtney Love may have had a rough year — I haven't yet forgiven the faux Chanel frock — but let's not forget her glory days. She was a powerful, sexy woman of rock, with her deconstructed slip dresses and tiaras. While I was a fan of Hole from the get go, their last album, "Celebrity Skin," was my favorite. With that album came the chicest Courtney yet, and the ultimate cruising song "Malibu." While I recover from LA Fashion Week, enjoy the cool breezy video celebrating one of the loveliest southern California towns. And there are some beautiful close ups of bassist Melissa Auf der Maur so look out for those too.
Posts for October 20th 2007
Finding the right print to wear can sometimes be a challenge. When I do find a classy and understated kind, I stick to it like crazy glue.
This Vintage 50s Halter Dress, (27.5-inch waist), is one to invest in because it's super feminine and has sweet tiny flowers adorned on it. The thick halter neck and full skirt aren't too shabby either.
The current bidding price is at $17.38 and the auction ends on Thursday, October 25. Good luck and happy bidding!
- There's still time to win this black patent Longchamp handbag!
- Need some Halloween costume inspiration? Look no further!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right NOW.
- Our newest fascination: Gossip Girl! Did you catch last week's episode?
- Check out some high fashion on ice.
- Here's a fun poll: Which Elizabeth Hurley Breast Cancer Pink Frock is Most Fab?
- So tell me...Who Wore It Better?
- We were in La la land this week bringing you the latest from LA fashion week!