Posts for October 28th 2007
Posh knows a sexy structured bag when she sees one — her favorite being the Hermes Kelly bag of course. But for the rest of us who are also in need of a handbag fix, the doctor's bag is the perfect anecdote. It's obvious how the bag's name was originally coined, but today these bags are updated with luxe finishes and fresh colors. This week's Life & Style features some modern options; call me old fashioned, I fancy this style in more traditional colors — like black and brown — just the thing to slake my addiction.
Halloween is right around the corner so naturally I have nothing but spooky thoughts in my mind. Hence why I did a double take for this John Wind Goth Glamour Necklace ($249). I love its antique feel and can see myself wearing it long after October 31. Can you?
- How excited are you for Roberto Cavalli's H&M collection?!
- Need some Halloween costume inspiration? Look no further.
- Also, let's Halloween-ify the Look Book!
- Please help us help you and take the FabSugar readers survey.
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Be sure to admire Fabcon Princess Grace — what a beauty.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right NOW.
- You all certainly had mixed feelings about Katie Holmes' super sparkly look!
- Our newest fascination: Gossip Girl! Did you catch last week's episode?
- So tell me...Who Wore It Better?
- We thought this was amusing: 10 Ways to Know You're SO LA.
- There's still time to win this black patent Longchamp handbag!