In one scene from the Sex and the City movie they were filming last week — I won't give away more than that, wouldn't want to spoil the movie for anyone! — Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha all wear Zac Posen dresses. Miranda looks ravishing in a cobalt blue floor-length number and Samantha is radiant in red ruffles, both from Posen's Spring 2008 collection. Meanwhile, Charlotte went all-out in an architectural black mermaid gown from Zac's Fall 2007 collection. But most importantly: who wore Zac best?!
Posts for October 6th 2007
Now is the time to shop — it seems like everyone is currently having their Fall Sale! Ron Herman didn't want to be left behind, so they joined in on the fun, knocking some choice pieces down by a whopping 75%!
I've honed in on this Miss Davenporte Silk Swing Jacket, $125 (originally $500), because it has a flattering shape, a cute print, and need I say: what a deal!?
If you can't afford Sienna Miller's $1,325 Louise Vuitton leopard scarf, get the look for less with this New Leopard Scarf. It's versatile because it can also be used as a belt, head scarf, head wrap and more. It would fit right in with your Fall wardrobe.
It's also a great piece to have for one of those lazy fashion days. In that case, throw on an all-black ensemble and top it off with this leopard scarf. Voila — you're instantly chic, not to mention wild. Roar!
The current bidding price is at $7 (there's also a Buy It Now option for $9) and the auction ends on Wednesday, October 10. Good luck and happy bidding!
- I couldn't resist some Axl love on Fab: is Elle MacPherson channeling Axl Rose?
- We're in the midst of it and it's wonderful — check out Paris fashion week.
- How well were you paying attention to the fashion on "Gossip Girl"?
- Does your man steal your clothes? Sienna Miller's does!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- We've been eyeing her fashion decisions, but which of Jennifer Garner's The Kingdom outfits is your fave?
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right NOW.
- What a great week! We gabbed with Brittany Snow!
- Our newest fascination: the wardrobe of "Gossip Girl"! Get Blair's look from last week's episode.
- What do you all think of power couple Claire Danes & Hugh Dancy?
- The hot topic of the week: WTF?! Victoria Beckham Impersonator?