Posts for November 4th 2007
Hey Fab fans! We figured it was time to get your take on things, since you listen to me day in and day out. It would be awesome if you all could take the FabSugar reader survey so we can serve you better. This would really help us tailor the sites to your interests and needs. Please take two minutes to fill out my FabSugar reader survey. I promise it's quick and fun. Thanks in advance for your help!
It would be super Fab if you could fill these out for all of the sister Sugar sites you read. Thanks! xo
Everyone else, submit your looks today and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group learn how to post a blog.
- You all went gaga over Drew Barrymore's ads for Gucci fine jewelry — as did I!
- How excited are you for Roberto Cavalli's H&M collection?!
- Halloween may be over but we can still revel in it.
- Help us help you and take the FabSugar readers survey.
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right NOW.
- So tell me...Who Wore It Better?
- Live like THE REAL HOUSEWIVES and win some faboo prizes.
- What do you think about Bebe going anti-fur?
- Check out my November Most Wanted!
Zagliani bags may be pretty, but they're not cheap: this Zagliani Metallic Python Handbag is $2,865. Jennifer Lopez loves hers, but I'm not sure if I could love one of my own, even if I could afford it.
The bags are designed by dermatologist-turned-designer Mauro Orietti-Carella, who injects the python skin bags with silicone, causing the plumped look. How very Nip/Tuck! So, after knowing the bag background, what do you think?