Posts for December 2007
2007 is not over yet, and once the thrill of Christmas is gone, I start to get serious. And, ultimately, reflect on the year past. While I don't consider myself traditional, I do manage to conjure up a couple New Year's resolutions that I try my darndest to stick too. And I know I'm not the only Fabionista out there with imperfections. I thought it would be fun to share mine with you and to create an inspirational worksheet you can fill out and stick on the inside of your closet. That's where mine is going come New Year's Day. Let's do this together and then we can help each other stick to our guns. And while you're deciding yours, why don't you share them below?
If FABTV and Fab Site mated, their love child would be Watch Isaac. If you miss Isaac Mizrahi's talk show on the Style Channel, this is the perfect way to get your fill. The hilarious designer dishes about his love of hose (get your head out of the gutter!), cooks burgers, and tells us what's to come via his new website, WatchIsaac.com, on Feb. 1, 2008. Stay tuned . . .
In 2007, there were plenty of Fab celebrity style battles to go around! Rose McGowan and Carmen Electra duked it out over their gold sequined mini dresses, Posh and Heidi Klum dueled fuchsia Birkins, and Megan Fox donned her best Alexander Wang Goddess Dress to compete with Lauren Conrad's. Overall, who do you think wins outright? See if you still agree with your choice . . .
- Who Wore It Better? Gold Sequin Mini Dress
- Who Wore It Better? Fuchsia Hermes Birkin Bag
- Who Wore It Better? Alexander Wang Goddess Dress
- Who Wore It Better? Alice + Olivia Blue Sequin Dress
- Who Wore It Better? Nanette Lepore Dot Dress
- Who Wore It Better? Juicy Couture Blue Printed Dress
- Battle Of The Red Dress: Who Wore It Best?
Time to celebrate like it's 2008! For New Year's, you're going to an uber-glam cocktail party — there's no better way to say goodbye to 2007. I asked you to hit me with your best shot, and get some color in there. Here's to a colorful 2008!
Let's see what you all came up with!
Oh! Now, you can build outfits by creating a list of clothing items. We have everything you need to build outfits with, and you can use your Fab Find bookmarks, too. This is an even better way to put together an entire outfit when you are completing your Fab Finding missions.
To see a couple more, read more
Since Fergie is constantly on the road, that means her entire wardrobe goes with her. During her down time, she pays extra special attention to her clothes. "I travel so much that I'm always playing with clothes. I spread them out over the bed in whatever hotel I'm staying in, and spend time separating them into categories," she said. Sounds good . . . I'm off to categorize my wardrobe!
Everyone else, submit your looks today and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group learn how to post a blog.
Although I rarely wear sneakers, Converse are my kicks of choice. These Converse All-Star Silver Sequin Chuck Taylors ($82) are way fun, but I'd have to see them on to know if I'd be able to pull them off. Are you feeling these?
- Take a lookie at all the latest Fab fashion ads.
- Learn Catherine Malandrino's fabulous tips for dressing for the holidays.
- Help us party up the Look Book!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Check out Fab's Best of 2007.
- So tell me . . . who wore it better?
- Interesting: Natalie Portman's vegan shoe collection for Te Casan.
- You all had a lot to say about Mischa's mom jeans.