Posts for December 16th 2007
This vid makes me giggle and perspire at the same time. It's a little over the top, but it's also entrancing and sexy. Take two exotic performers, Beyonce and Shakira, outfit them in cutouts, halters and thigh-bearing skirts and you've got the world's attention. Soften things up by adding elements of nature: flowing silk panels (wind), a maze of orchids (earth) and dancing in the rain (I always wanted to dance in the rain . . . ) and things aren't too overt. Though the gyrating duet at the end is a bit silly, I don't think I could pull off those moves. What is this song about again?
- Be sure to check out H&M Spring/Summer '08 Collection.
- Nina Garcia answers our Fab questions!
- Need gift ideas? the Sugar network has you covered!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Meet Model of the Week: Isabeli Fontana.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Vote on the Best of Sugar 2007 polls!
- Fab wants to know: Are you over scarves?
- So tell me . . . who wore it better?
- Check out my December Most Wanted.
- Take our super Fab Gossip Girl and Hills quizzes!
- Do you watch Fashionably Late With Stacy London?
- Do you think PETA's gone too far with the Trollsen Twins?
Everyone else, submit your looks today and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group learn how to post a blog.