Posts for December 2nd 2007
Like Madonna, fashion has a dark side. Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, and Gareth Pugh are three dark-fashion lords off the top of my head. Side note — all of the aforementioned designers are British. Hmmm, must be something in the water, or Pimms Cup. . . . While Madonna is multifaceted, she has been praised and pooh-poohed for her dark tendencies. Watch, or shun, this video where Madonna and her posse of leather, pleather and vinyl aggressively dance against the starkest of all backgrounds. Oh, and feel free to vent about her cornrows because those are definitely open for debate.
Everyone else, submit your looks today and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group learn how to post a blog.
I realized I haven't given Ashlee Simpson much Fab love as of late. But she has been in her little love bubble with Pete Wentz so what can I say. It's official though: she's taken rocker style and made it her own. She still manages to look feminine and cute, though, so if you like to rock or date bad boys, take some notes. Life & Style pointed out some rocker-esque accessories so I decided to rock out, too.
- What did you think of the birds at the 2007 British Style Awards?
- Need gift ideas? The Sugar network has you covered!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Meet Model of the Week: Hana Soukupova.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right NOW.
- Get in the party mode with our Party On Party Dresses.
- So tell me...who wore it better?
- Take our super Fab Gossip Girl and The Hills quizzes!
- Get Blair's sassy look from this week's Gossip Girl.
- Did you think it was fair that Jack used his shorts as a pattern on Project Runway?