Posts for December 23rd 2007
Theory makes high-quality clothes so what should you do when they have an item on major sale? You guessed it — snag it without hesitation. Update your trouser collection with this Theory Lonan Wide-Leg Tailored Pant ($79, originally $255). They're modern, and can be worn at work or play. Plus, the classic fabric and cut will ensure that you wear it for years to come.
Last week I asked you all to help Party Up the Look Book by posting your holiday-party ensembles, and I love what I see so far — be sure to join in on the fun. Those featured will receive a cheeky pair of FabSugar undies!
Everyone else, submit your looks today and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group learn how to post a blog.
- Learn Catherine Malandrino's fabulous tips for dressing for the holidays.
- Help us party up the Look Book!
- Need gift ideas? the Sugar network has you covered!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Nina Garcia answers our Fab questions!
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Check out Fab's Best of 2007.
- Don't forget to tip those who made your life more Fab this year!
- So tell me . . . who wore it better?
- Check out my December Most Wanted.
- Take our super-fun Gossip Girl quiz!
- Help me Compare & Contrast: The Olsens vs. The Trainas.