Posts for December 9th 2007
The holidays are right around the corner, so I've put together a comprehensive guide for you, and you, and you, because this time of year is frenzied enough as is! To make sure you go through your list and check it twice, don't forget to take advantage of our nifty little gift worksheet.
In a world of many tops, this Karen Walker Cape Sleeve Shirt ($407) is definitely unique. Its muted print and flutter sleeves that turn into a cape in the back makes me think '70s bohemian...or of something Kate Hudson might wear. Thoughts?
Everyone else, submit your looks today and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group learn how to post a blog.
- Find out what the America's Next Top Model alumni are doing now.
- Nina Garcia answers our Fab questions!
- Need gift ideas? The Sugar network has you covered!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Meet Model of the Week: Angela Lindvall.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Vote on the Best of Sugar 2007 polls!
- So tell me . . . who wore it better?
- Check out my December Most Wanted.
- Take our super Fab Gossip Girl and The Hills quizzes!
- Get Serena's funky look from this week's Gossip Girl.
- Which was the worst of the "Out" trends on Project Runway Thursday?
- Do you love or hate Kate Hudson's furry white coat?!