- Covers we like: Vogue Paris Vanessa Paradis — Fashion Copious
- Eve's Democracy — Style Bubble
- The under $75 work outfit — The Budget Fashionista
- Choose your fashion magazines wisely — Chic & Untroubled
- Fall essential: the parka — Fashionalities
Hopefully this is not one of those random times my brother is reading Fab . . . my brother did a dance to this song way back when we danced together. Yes, we danced together. He was quite the Mr. Fancy Foot and this song was everywhere at the time. It has such a steady beat and the lead's voice is so distinct. Despite the oddities and the Cirque du Soleil characters, you can't help but get sucked into the catchy song. The Pepto pink guitars are pretty cool, too. It's always fun to drive a guy crazy, "like no one else, ooh, ooh."
Debra Messing simply glows as Molly Kagan, partially thanks to her amazing wardrobe. For this scene, Molly has on a skirt and turtleneck both from Ralph Lauren, a necklace from Kara Ross, and a bracelet and ring by Lauren Wolf. Her bag is by Lambertson Truex, but it isn't available online. Get the rest now.
Photo courtesy of USA