Whether they were luxurious velvet pieces on the runway or high-fashion lingerie shots, this week's photos were all about the romance. But that's not surprising considering it was Valentine's Day on Thursday. Love was definitely in the air and it came through on Fab this week. I hope you heart them!
Posts for February 17th 2008
I love how Lanvin has been rolling out these cartoon drawings lately — they're really cute — and the latest edition is this Lanvin Papillote Shopper ($925). But I never thought I'd see such an expensive canvas grocery tote. Would you go for it?
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- What did you think of the fashions at this year's Grammys?
- Be sure to read all my coverage of New York Fashion Week and London Fashion Week!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- We've got games galore! Play our Project Runway faceoff game and our Grammy faceoff game.
- Talk about what happened on this week's Project Runway.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- The big controversy of the week: Heidi Montag is launching a clothing line.
- So tell me . . . who wore it better?
- Enjoy a few Fab words with Project Runway cast off Victorya Hong.
- Who's hotter: Will Ferrell or Heidi Klum?