It was back to the catwalks this week, thanks to my trip to LA fashion week. Though the LA collections didn't blow me out of the water, they did provide some good runway fare. Nicholai by Nicky Hilton was the most promising with its equestrian-meets-bondage theme. Editorials were wonderfully racy, as was America's Next Top Model. Racy and runways? That's just my cup of chai.
Posts for March 16th 2008
March Shopping Madness is well underway, so are you shopping yet?! So far, we've covered shoes and bags with dresses on the horizon. In case you missed any, here's a handy little round up to help kick-start your Spring splurge-fest.
To see a round up of our favorite handbags, read more
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- You couldn't have missed this: We're giving away a fuchsia Balenciaga bag!
- It's March Shopping Madness! Peruse the best shoes and bags of Spring.
- Be sure to read all my New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week, and Paris Fashion Week coverage!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- What did you think of this week's America's Next Top Model?
- Enter to win a Spring Juicy Couture wardrobe on ShopStyle!
- Check out the Sex and the City movie fashion featurette! Chills.
- Get ready for Rachel Bilson's Edie Rose for DKNY Jeans.
- So tell me . . . Who wore it better?
- Read our exclusive interview with Nicky Hilton about her Nicholai show at LA fashion week.
- Also check out Lauren Conrad's Fall collection. Thoughts?!