This week on Fab, it was all about the runway, thanks to Paris Fashion Week. Things continued to darken the catwalk, but Spring editorials brought in some sunshine. I fully embrace contradictions, so this week's shots are some of my favorite. Spring is on the horizon, so I'm excited to bring you a lot more colorful photography. Until then, enjoy the contrast between dark and bright.
Posts for March 2nd 2008
Addicted to Project Runway? Play our new game that puts the fate of this season's looks in your hands. With only a week till the season 4 finale it's time to take a good, hard look at these clothes because the fun is almost over. But we're keeping the fun alive with our super-addictive game. You ready? Click here to get started.
These Jovovich-Hawk Stevie Jeans ($295) from Milla Jovovich's label take a page out of her Dazed and Confused character's hippie look. The chevron detailing is a little too patchworky and unflattering for my taste — what about you?
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- Alas, the Oscars has come and gone — what did you think of this year's red carpet?!
- Be sure to read all my New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week coverage!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- What did you think of this week's America's Next Top Model?
- The big controversy of the week: Who Wore It Better? Chanel Willy Wonka Sunnies.
- We've got games galore! Play our Project Runway faceoff game, Grammy faceoff game and our Oscars faceoff game.
- Watch Kate Moss working overtime in FABTV: Kate Moss/YSL Double Feature.
- So tell me . . . Who wore it better?
- Read Fab's Guide to Perfecting the LBD.
- Here's a fun one: Who Is the Best Dressed Mother/Daughter Combo??!