Spring is upon us and Fab is in full bloom. Colors are sprouting all over and the thought of new clothes is enticing all of us. But at the same time, clothes are coming off. Intrigued? As you'll see, Lara Stone (left), Kate Moss, and Natalia Vodianova bared it all, America's Next Top Models got drenched with paint, and J.Crew turned to a rainbow of colors for its new accessories collection. Isn't the vernal season grand?
Posts for March 23rd 2008
If only all of us could play out our alter egos the way The Beastie Boys do. While I have to resort to Halloween, or theme parties, if you're as Fab and famous as these guys, you can do it via music videos. Playing both the heroes and the villains, the boys do '70s cop like no one's business. They covered it all: chops, 'staches, donuts, old-school briefcases, striped ties, aviators, and moptops. And, they had the moves: running down stairwells, sliding on car hoods, and jumping between buildings. I do believe the boys did their own stunts, too. I always chuckle at around 2:27 when the obviously fake body falls from a building. Yep, they've got the skills to pay the bills.
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- The celebs battled it out in Prada and Miu Miu — who wins?!
- Join me on my way to a Fab closet!
- It's March Shopping Madness! Peruse the best shoes, bags, and dresses of Spring.
- Be sure to read all my New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week, and Paris Fashion Week coverage!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- So tell me . . . Who wore it better?
- Win Hilary Duff's Lucky cover look!
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- What did you think of this week's America's Next Top Model?
- Meet Power Couple: Keira Knightley and Rupert Friend.
- The big controversy of the week: Reverse Cleavage: Sexy or Tacky?
- We want to know: What's your favorite color?
- What do you think of Kate Moss' Spring Topshop collection? Love it!