The sun is starting to shine on Fab. Spring is fast approaching (daylight saving today, yay!), so upbeat and colorful photography is starting to bloom all around. Of course, there were still some brooding shots, but those are just the last remnants of Winter. Darkness has its mysteriousness, but I'm looking forward to a more colorful Fab. Speaking of dark, Fab got a little naughty this week. Tee-hee.
Posts for March 9th 2008
All this talk of Madonna and rhinestones at Balenciaga has me admitting that I too am a material girl. I'm a nostalgia buff and prefer the old Madonna to the new, but I love Madge either way. Also, Lindsay Lohan's take on Marilyn Monroe's famous Bert Stern photo shoot reminded me of this fabulous vid. Madonna has shown us many fantasy worlds of hers, but what gal wouldn't want men ogling and offering them
rhinestones diamonds left and right? Further, love seeing the real Madonna in her old-school style that started it all.
Everyone else, submit your looks today, and I just might feature you on FabSugar! If you live overseas and have a fab outfit to share, join the Overseas Fashionistas Group and to submit a Look in this group, learn how to post a blog.
- Season 4 of Project Runway is over. Tear. But we'll always have the fierce memories of Christian Siriano!
- It's March Shopping Madness! First up? The shoes of Spring.
- Be sure to read all my New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week, and Paris Fashion Week coverage!
- See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.
- Read my Trend Alerts to find out what's haute right now.
- Check out the Sex and the City movie fashion featurette! Chills.
- What did you think of this week's America's Next Top Model?
- The big controversy of the week: Fab Ad: Christina Aguilera for Stephen Webster.
- We've got games galore! Play our Project Runway faceoff game, Grammy faceoff game, and our Oscars faceoff game.
- So tell me . . . Who wore it better?
- Naughty naughty. Fashion and Advertising: Provocative is an understatement.